- Research assistant / postdoc jobs in Music/Audio and AI
- New article in Sensors: Deep Neural Network-Based Respiratory Pathology Classification Using Cough Sounds
- aiSTROM -- A roadmap for developing a successful AI strategy
- Book chapter on Musical stylometry: Characterisation of music
- Joint internship with Sounders Music
- Meet My Lab - podcast from Euraxess
- New roadmap paper on the role of music technology for health care and well-being
- Three IJCNN papers from the AMAAI lab this year!
- Keynote at DMRN on controllable music generation
- New paper on Underwater Acoustic Communication Receiver Using Deep Belief Network
I gave a talk at the Bridges conference on Mathematics and Arts in Seoul, South-Korea. The topic was about the paper described details on the variable neighbourhood search algorithm that can efficiently generate music:
Herremans D., Sörensen K.. 2012. Composing first species counterpoint musical scores with a variable neighbourhood search algorithm. Journal of Mathematics and the Arts. 6:169-189.